What does this mean?

I met this girl about 2-3 weeks ago ive hanged with her 4 times. The first 3 was with friends then the 4th one which was very recent, it was only us 2. What happened here was we were watching a movie, we were both sitting on the couch, then suddenly she moves, picks up a pillow and puts it on my lap and she lies down on it. She then moves her head closer to my chest and my right arm, so I had to put my arm around her. Then I started playing with her hair, rubbing her cheek/skin and she didnt mind me doing all this. We consider eachother as friends. So i dont know what this means. Do friends usually do this? Am I reading too much into this or is there something goin on?

• Author

I dont really know what it means to be honest, girls confused me now... girls have to make the first move so I can really see.

• Author

tho i dont think shes the kind of girl who dicks around. Shes the nice type girl, religious (not too much), romantic, sweet, sensitive, family person etc... but I still dont know. you know what im hanging out with her on saturday if anything happens ill post again.