Friends conflict and need some .

I asked this girl (girl 1) to the prom face to face. No one else was around. She told me that she already has a date. I know she does not yet, but she is waiting for the guy she really wants to go with. Then, I asked her friend (girl 2)on fb to go to the prom with me since we have such a long break. I afraid (gilr 2) will be taken. That is why I asked on fb. I don't have her phone number. She said she already have a date. I found out she was lying. Girl 1 was honest. The problem is I noticed that since these two girls are such close friends, will I cause any problem among the three of us. I heard from one of my friend that girl 1 told girl 2 about the fact I ask her out. I feel really bad.

What should I do????

I truly like girl 1, but since she might not go with me, I want to go with girl 2 just for the prom. In class, I walked to them together and when I talk with girl1, girl2 just ignore the conversation. When I talk with girl2, girl 1 just ignore the conversation. Before it wasn't like this!!!!

What will they think of me??

Could this be because girl 1 is waiting for the guy she wants to ask her out to the prom? I still talk with her since she is my friend. It seems that the guy did not ask her out yet.

I noticed that when my friends ask a girl out for the prom, they give flowers. I feel horrible since I didn't give her anything! I want to try ask her out again and actually give her flower and chocolate. I will actually say better stuff than just wiould u go to the prom with me.

Do u think it is a good idea? I am planning to do it!

I really like her, not just as friends, but that other kind of like.