why am i so unlucky when it comes to girls i like?

hey people.id like to explain my situation before so that i can explain properly.

after my first and only relationship with a girl ended after seven months due to distance i took time toheal from the pain of us breaking up.that was in Spetember of last year and ive been on the look out for other girls.

i met some girls right after the break up and have made some good friends as a result.but the problem is they are mostly just friends and the ones i did like didnt like me that way.

however,that i dont have a problem with.it just seems that every girl i like seems to be either not interested or i just cant be with them.the last girl i was interested in i found today has a boyfriend and im losing hope.

i tend to be quite fussy when it comes to girls.i tend to like a certain type only.i like them to be reasonably clever,cute and have a kind personality.basically,im after the girl next door type.am i being naive or cant i afford to be picky?

i also liked this girl whom im a friend of and i thought she was really cute.however,i found out that she didnt like me in that way.

ive been told by many that im a very nice person and very sweey guy.im quite a considerate guy and im sure i could make a girl very happy.and no way am i a jerk or anything like that.so wats so unattractive about me?

im really annoyed because i think that im a nice guy and i just dont seem to get anywhere at all with girls.

any help plz??

uongy.

Darkangelism

How many girls have you asked out since september? You can afford to be picky just realize you will have to wait longer.