Just to give y'all an update

Help Me

here is the skinny...It went really well. I said all that stuff after the game and I had a bit of info that made it easier. One of my friends got it out of her that she was more pissed about coming to see me and my breaking up with her than anything else. that topic just worked itself in as natural conversation. it wasn't forced. So, anyway 10 minutes into the game, it was obvious where she wanted this to go. So, I just played it cool and just had fun. Anyway, after the game, we ended up talking till about 5am. at about three, without any physical stuff-just sitting around and talking, it was clear that we had passed the want to stage and were back together. Our body language just said it all. Anyway, finally as I left I kissed her and that was the first time. It was all just natural. Not really forced like it can seem sometimes. I just hope everything works out because I don't know if I could stand to hurt this girl again. For those who want to know what has been going on, see tables have turned. So, that's an update.