I Had Sex With My Best Friend

I am 23 and my best guy friend is 21, we work at the same job and the same shift, we went out to celebrate with another co-worker and we got really,really drunk, i went back to his hotel room with him since i wasn't going to drive and it was an hour taxi ride home. my clothes were wet from drinks being spilled on them and he didnt have any clean clothes for me to wear so i layed down in my bra and underwear in the same bed( there was only one bed in the room and no couches) it was freezing in the room and i was already cold from having the liquor spilled on me. i try to stay on top of the blanket with a different blanket and he told to just get under all the covers like him and cuddles me to keep me warm and then starts to kiss my neck and massage me and turns me around and things went from there, we were both really drunk and are making jokes about it now, but some of the things he said to me during have me slightly confused. he kept saying i've wanted this for a really long time, you dont know how badly ive wanted you. and that such. i need some advice. i mentioned it to him and he just laughed,. please give me some outside insight. ive had alot of people- mutual friends, family and other co workers tell me that he likes me as more than a friend but i dont see it that way and im not the kind of girl he normally goes after. please help me

ShatteredReality

Well you have two choices...pretend it didn't happen and move on, or ask him what are the chances of a relationship forming between you two. You can preface it with, I really don't want to wreck our friendship, so either that cannot happen again, or we need to talk about what the chances are of us actually becoming a couple....stuff like that...sounds mostly like you need to talk to him...sober...otherwise you'll become drunk bedbuddies or fwb or something....some lines cannot be uncrossed.