Guy friend in need.

Hannah Tyler

My friend Karlos is a bit troublesome.

he seems to like boys and girls and doesnt 'look' gay. i guess you'd call him bi. he doesnt trust women very well and thinks they are manipulators. he sleeps with women and dumps them afterwards. he also sleeps with men, seems to trust them more but also dumps them quickly. he doesnt let people know about his sexuality and acts violent and rough all the time. he is always saying how weak 'females and faggots' are. I like him a lot and i know that he doesnt trust some women because his mom ran off and his dad, a gay man died of HIV. he was raised by his aunt. Karlos seems to want to prove himself a lot and gets in trouble with dangerous characters. gangs. I dont want to see him hurt. I like him.

Does a bi guy react differently to a female liking him than would a str8 guy ? Can he like me ?

frkWereWolf

frkWereWolf says :

seems like Karlos needs to get some therapy to straighten out some trust issues and anger problems. but, other than that, bi guys aren't much different from straight guys... except they are bi. if you liek him, then try to help him.