Am i overreacting?

Hi everyone, sorry, this is gonna be long!

Well, not sure where to start, and every time i write something down i just think how silly i'm being!

I have a friend, i met online over a year ago now. I like him very much, and we talk every day on messenger, morning and night. He knows i like him as more than a friend, and he says he does too, and he's coming over to the UK in June and staying for a couple of weeks. I'm so excited!

Anyway, my concern is, we rarely talk on skype. We have about 3 times in a year, and he's said he's going to call, eg, xmas, valentines day, and a few other times, and then there always seems to be an excuse as to not being able to call to talk. We have done 'other' things on skype, and i guess our friendship is a bit of a gray area because of this, but that doesn't involve talking lol.

Anyway, i approached him about this, on messenger, and said, hey, how come we don't talk, (he calls his other friends that he chats to), i feel a bit hurt that he manages to call his other friends and how come not me?? He said it's because he was busy at the time, or, he was already on the phone or other excuses, but seriously, if he liked me wouldn't he want to speak? It's starting to become an issue with me, but i feel like if i mention it, he gets in a mood with me, and so i have to back down. All i wanted him to say was, ok, well, we could talk tomorrow or something, and make a bit of time to have a quick chat. Am i overreacting? I'm thinking maybe he doesn't like me as much as i like him. Or am i just being downright greedy because it's not like i don't chat to him on messenger lol

If he was a 'normal' friend, i think i'd still feel a bit miffed they hadn't made the time to call occasionally.

Help!!

Dazdnconfuzed
Hi everyone, sorry, this is gonna be long!

Well, not sure where to start, and every time i write something down i just think how silly i'm being!

I have a friend, i met online over a year ago now. I like him very much, and we talk every day on messenger, morning and night. He knows i like him as more than a friend, and he says he does too, and he's coming over to the UK in June and staying for a couple of weeks. I'm so excited!

Anyway, my concern is, we rarely talk on skype. We have about 3 times in a year, and he's said he's going to call, eg, xmas, valentines day, and a few other times, and then there always seems to be an excuse as to not being able to call to talk. We have done 'other' things on skype, and i guess our friendship is a bit of a gray area because of this, but that doesn't involve talking lol.

Anyway, i approached him about this, on messenger, and said, hey, how come we don't talk, (he calls his other friends that he chats to), i feel a bit hurt that he manages to call his other friends and how come not me?? He said it's because he was busy at the time, or, he was already on the phone or other excuses, but seriously, if he liked me wouldn't he want to speak? It's starting to become an issue with me, but i feel like if i mention it, he gets in a mood with me, and so i have to back down. All i wanted him to say was, ok, well, we could talk tomorrow or something, and make a bit of time to have a quick chat. Am i overreacting? I'm thinking maybe he doesn't like me as much as i like him. Or am i just being downright greedy because it's not like i don't chat to him on messenger lol

If he was a 'normal' friend, i think i'd still feel a bit miffed they hadn't made the time to call occasionally.

Help!!

I wouldnt bother with him. Any man who is "interested" in you would make teleporter technology to see you, nonetheless make a damn phone call to hear your voice. He knows he has the upper hand and whenever you bring it up about the lack of communication he uses the "Mood" card and you back down. I know there is probably much more to this story but this is just the cliff notes.