i cant let go of an fwb

So about 6 yrs ago i met this friend who had a thing for me we would flirt but it was never rubbing or kissing just compliments and giggles...A yr later I was married and pregnant...A yr after that he was married and going to be a father...throughout this time we kept constant contact and the mild flirting became outward discussions of whether or not we would cheat on our spouses. About 3 mnths ago i moved back to texas from NY to get away from my MIL (my husband stayed since he has a contract)I caught up with my friend and now he is divorced but dating someone...Since I now have "freedom" to do whatever i please, I began having an affair with my friend. So far everything is going smoothly except the battle with my conscience i want to have my cake and eat it too but right now my cake isnt all that awesome because im now a lying cheater...and i feel guilty after but not during, I cant leave him alone and he cant either but I dont want to be with him, we just have great sexual chemistry...any outside view/opinion is welcome...

Edited by jai2010

jai,

If I were you, I'd prepare myself for reality, now.

You know cake eating will eventually catch up with you, so preparation is necessary, asap.

If you want to have a future with your husband, without revealing what you've been doing, you should decrease contact with your "friend".

You should consider no contact with him when your husband arrives.