New here, have a question

I am a male 45 years old in a sexless marriage, MY wife has some physical problems that have zapped her sex drive and I am tired of masturbating alone (wife not interested in that either). I have a female friend that is an avid bator and I would like to do it with her but I am afraid to ask. My question is how would you women feel if a close friend asked you to do that? If you decided against it would it hurt your friendship with him? Lastly do you all think this is cheating if I do find someone? Keep in mind I am not looking for sex, so this would be a no touching thing.

Thanks

I'd be horrified if my friend asked that; it seems dead creepy to me. I'm pretty sure I'd be distancing myself from him from then onwards - not because I'm prudish but I do have some 'rules' that matter to me. Fidelity is one of them. I'd consider what you are suggesting to be a form of infidelity, if not plain weird. It would suggest that not only was my friend incapable of controlling his impulses appropriately but that he wasn't very grown up either.

If you are not happy in your relationship, why don't you do the decent thing, tell your wife how you feel and get out of the marriage? Then you'd be free to form more fulfilling relationships.