Help with orgasms

See my problem is that I not only have orgasms I squirt like a guy, multiple times. I have never heard of a girl doing this. I literally soak the bed and once i get started I squirt on average every 10-20 seconds when my boyfriend is going down on me. Sometimes I cum alot in his mouth other times its a little but i can go for hours and it feel wonderful but this is not normal im sure, please help me..

am i a freak.

Actually, this is a common thing. To tell you the truth, I do that sometimes too. The science of it is that, when a woman is sexually aroused, she creates a natural lubricant to help her partner enter her through her vagina (ever hear of "wet"?). That's why when a woman is raped, she has very serious physical problems (as well as emotional) because she was not aroused when a man entered her, tearing the internal tissue of her vagina. You just create a lot. I swear to you that it is true. I took a reproductive course in college just recently. This is not uncommon, you are not a freak.

Yeah, I love it when I get to taste a girl (that I love) when that stuff starts oozing out. Believe me, you're not abnormal at all. In fact, I think it's really cool. Turns me on. Ouch!!!