The battle between waithing and just give up

I been knowing this girl for about 8 years and we been talking for about an year we been really good friends. But been want to take it to the next level to dating but she says she should take thing slow after I told her how i really felt about her. every time I ask to do an one on one thing she always bring a friend with her. we never had any physical contact such as kissing ect. How long is to long to wait? what should I do? im like duck in the pond waiting don't get me wrong I'm having fun being active with my life but damn. if we moving slow but still not moving forward on anything..

I been knowing this girl for about 8 years and we been talking for about an year we been really good friends. But been want to take it to the next level to dating but she says she should take thing slow after I told her how i really felt about her. every time I ask to do an one on one thing she always bring a friend with her. we never had any physical contact such as kissing ect. How long is to long to wait? what should I do? im like duck in the pond waiting don't get me wrong I'm having fun being active with my life but damn. if we moving slow but still not moving forward on anything..

If she is telling you she wants to take it slow and then brings a friend every time she meets you out, she is not interested in taking things to the next level. If she were interested, you would know it and there wouldn't be a friend in sight when she comes to meet you.

She just doesn't want to hurt your feelings by telling you she is not interested in you that way. Time to accept reality and move on.