Reunited with old flame!!

Hi

Back when i was 21 & this girl was 17, i used to work at a place & she delivered papers there! We clicked & yet i was a tad shy & not great with girls but she lived in my area & we had a few dates!, i fancied her like mad & we went out on my bike a lot & yet nothing serious came of it!

We lost contact for a while, then got back in contact again. She now is 31 & me 35 & she lives in the south & we've been in contact via facebook, talking a lot on chat etc!

She is now married with a 18 month old little one.

She still has family up here & comes to visit sometimes & the last few times, she's met with me for coffee with the little lad & its been lovely!! I'm so into her, but know she's married & yet i know she doesn't get what she wants from marriage as he's always abroad!!

Last night, she was up north here & we met up after she put her kid to bed & her sister was babysitting & we went on the town!!

It was lovely chatting, she hasn't changed, we had a few drinks,but she had 1 wine & then cola as driving!

We flirted a lot, got on really well, i stroked her back, she had her hand on my knee, she was cold in the bar as Air con & i cuddled her!!

We talked of how i'd feel if it was my wife doing this with a guy!!

Sh gave me a lift home & when we stopped i said its been lovely & we kissed heavily on lips, passionately! Then i went & she went!!

I wonder why she did this!!?, maybe lonely from her hard working husband who's never there or not a lot there or that she knew i really wanted to & thought what the hell!!

I've known her so long, we have trust & feelings but she's married & so if she is & felt for him so much, why did she snog my face off!! I like her lots but don't want to cause a rift!!

Advice appreciated

cg

• Author

This girl, i see as like a fantasy situation!, i've been in relationships since, many relationships, but she was the original childhood love of my life that ever since, i've thought that i'd leave anyone for!! Nobody has ever come close!! & last night we kissed passionately & i wonder why as she's married!! Its blown my mind totally !!

It was like a dream came true! & she knows & i think she has feelings as we looked into each others eyes (you know that look) & laughed about things!!

I will talk online soon, i know her husband has made her feel lonely as he's away a lot with work, maybe she wanted to feel wanted!!

It kills me as i know i'd make her feel so appreciated!!