Just Friends

GameBreaker

So I asked this girl out a while back and she said she just wanted to be friends. I told her I could do that, but I would try to win her over the whole time. We used to txt each other for hours every night, but I soon realized I initiated everytime so i stopped. Even though she replied back almost instantly everytime and never seemed to want to let me say goodnight. I don't do onesided anything. Since then she seems to be a little more friendly at work. When I stop by to visit her she leaves her work area to sit next to me. The other day I told her I liked it when her hair was in waves, since then it has been waves almost everyday. Yesterday we went to the store and picked up a slice of cake, after a few bites she said it was sooo good I had to try, and proceeded to feed it to me herself. For someone who just wants to be friends that seems a little too friendly no? Should I ask her out again or just leave it as is. Oh and should I mention that since i have stopped txting her I have also started flirting with other girls. Could it all just be jealousy? What do you think, forget it or pursue it? Thanks for and advice or insight.