Too jealous

So I have this friends with benefits that I've been seeing for a month now, she has made it clear that she wants to be exclusive, but a week before that she had told me that she hasn't been kissed in 3 years, then I find out she had kissed a guy at work that was before we were hanging out and it was just a peck. I got a little mad not that she kissed the guy but that she lied to me by saying she hasn't kissed anyone in 3 years. Then this weekend we went out with some of my friends, she got really drunk and kissed my friend but then said it was just a peck but she said she did it not him....so I'm feeling I can't trust her and don't want to be exclusive cuz of these things. I'm I over reacting

You have every right to your feelings and if you don't want to stay exclusive with her then just be honest and tell her why. Let her know that lying bothers you and it makes you wonder what else the person is lying about. I don't blame you, I don't trust liars either.

Good luck and if you choose not to stay exclusive then go out and have fun. :bunny:

Hopeless_Romantico

Yeah, let her know how stupid she is acting and that you're not going to put up with it. Trust me, its not worth stressing over.

I don't think that you're overreacting, but you have to consider that she has the liberty to kiss your friend wheather or not she wanted to be exclusive in the first place, since you're not in a exclusive relationship at that time.

The big question should be if you feel like you're interested in a long term exclusive relationship with her. If you have a bad vibe about trusting her now, it'll probably only get worse in the future so you're better off as just friends.