married men

carmen

I met this man at work and we started talking, after a while I invited him over shortly after things happened and a couple of days later he told me he was married and still wants to see me.

Don't do it. Nothing good can come from these kinds of situations. Pretty soon he'd be saying he wants to divorce his wife and be with you, but it will never happen...or he won't even bother making that pledge and just have you as a fling on the side. You'll just get caught up in the mess which is his current relationship (A MARRIAGE!). Look at how his marriage is now, which is obviously not too stable, because that is where your relationship with him will go too. Find someone who is single and not so tied up in this chaos.

I met this man at work and we started talking, after a while I invited him over shortly after things happened and a couple of days later he told me he was married and still wants to see me.

Don't count out this man as he may be in a marrage that does not work because their intrest may have changed after their marrage and does not provide any hope of success. This man's interest and yours may lead to a great relationship, and may be your mister right. However, you need to go slow, be sure and do not give "anything" other than the truth about yourself and your intrest. If he seems sincere , he needs to follow up on his commitment before you commit yourself. good luck.

Everyone watches Jerry Springer, and everyone sees what goes on when a woman messes with a married man. He always goes back to his wife or simply strings the two or more women on. Don't make that mistake. Find a single, fitting, and loving man of your own.

i say go for it if it feels right to you. Trust your insticts. What is right for one person is not right for another. I am in the same situation and my guy did leave his wife and is moving overseas to be with me. We are very happy. So dont listen to pessimists. A friend gave me some good advice. Dont take the advice of someone that hasnt been there.

Good luck and be happy.

Carmen:

Why not discuss these responses with your married friend and ask for his reaction. Listen to his comments and ask him to show you his intentions and follow those intentions regarding timing, and specific action. Any little progress should be a positive, not progress is a nagative. Just keep this in the back of your mind. A few men and women get into a marrage and find out they will never be very happy but stick with it , and neither will admit to one another they are. If this is the case with your friend, you may be in a position to make him happy, and allow his wife to get on with her life. There is a danger in your relationship, so do keep your eyes open while enjoying the relationship. Like I said before, deny him sexual relationship until your reasonably sure. If he can't accept that, he may move on, and you'll "know".