Sex Ideas please!

Hey Im new at this whole sex thing. MY booyfriend is 24 and has had sex with other girls and hooked up alot more then i have with other people.I want to be able to amaze him. I already have that not so frequent in girls orgasm thing, scrool down and find mt las issue, which he pointed out in th efirst place. He loves it, he goes down on me for at least an hour every time but now we had sex, I was a virgin prior to him. We have been together for like 4 months and I reall fell for him same with him but now I want to just like amaze him. Hes sees me I feel as this innocent girl and I want to amaze me..IDEAS IDEAS IDEAS PLEASE! (we already used hot wax, and i dnt want to go s much the kinky way more the sensual erotic I just dont knwo how.)Thanks guys!

The first step for you is to think about what de does to you that really pushes your buttons. Just try the same thing on him. also, ask him what things really turn him on. He knows that you lack the experience. The one thing that will really get him going is your eagerness to learn how to please only him. There are a few universal things. However, it is the specific things that a loved one does that REALLY make sex great. Also, try what you are comfortable with and be creative

Yes, Yes, Yes. Yes indeed! I would be more than happy to tell you how to drive him wild. A guy loves a girl that makes him feel like He turns Her on, first and foremost. Do random things at random times. I always like it when a girl, when riding in the car, will randomly start licking my ear, kissing me, or, best yet, straddle me while I'm driving (it's dangerous, but on a long strip of highway, it's AWESOME!). Makes the guy feel like you can't wait to have him. Also, Oral sex randomly while he's driving is a real turn-on-it seems like you just can't wait to have him. As far as the bedroom, Tell him that you really want to please him, and in a really girlly way, say "I wanna make you happy, will you please tell me what you like." Basically, you can't go wrong by being really into it. Now, I do want to distinguish sluttiness, or filthyness from being really into him, and wanting him sexually. The key to this is showing that you are really into having sex with HIM, and that HE turns you on, not that you are just this oversexed person. Also, depending on if you want to, Swallow, and tell him, even if it's not true, that you like doing that, tell him that that turns you on. To reciprocate for all this, you should expect that he satisfies you also, and not just sexually. If you expect to be held after sex, he should do this. I could go on and on, if you want me to...tell me if you want me to. But I feel that the best sex is this kind-if you want more, let me know, I really mean it!!!