.... .. Lust or more

tasha1981

Background first, Im with my bf for 6 years now.

I lusted after him for many years before we got together, totally doted on him, long story short, he broke my trust when I founf out on and off for the first 3 years that he had been web camming other women etc. I have forgiven but never forgotten but I do still love him.

Fast forward to January last year, I met another guy through a club Im in, nice fella we get on pretty well. He compliments me quite a bit, nothing major just the usual.

Thats all grand, unfortunately over the last few weeks, I cant get this guy out of my head, Im not sure if its lust or what but I wake up thinking about him, go to bed thinking about him etc.

Last week, Im not proud of this and Im not sure why Im guilty, I went and met this guy just for a walk, Im not even sure why I lied but I told my bf I was just going for a spin to clear my head. Nothing happened never would, but I do feel guilty for meeting him.

I do like him though.

I assume this is just lust and quite normal? I dont know, Ive never fabcied anybody before while Im with my BF.

As rude as it is,, I think about doing all sorts to this other guy.

Should I stop hanging around this guy, or deal with this as a silly crush?

Thanks for reading..,,,

utterer of lies

Out with the old, in with the new.

More likely, you should stop hanging around with your boyfriend.