arg. Every romantic relationship I have turns into a friendship.

So, I'm sure there are a dozen of these.

Every relationship I have turns into a friendship. Is there something wrong with my girlishness (I'm female)? Am I picking the wrong men? What can I do to be seen romantically, rather than as a FWB? Is this a sign of poor sexual performance or attractiveness? Does this have to do with the men I choose to date or is it me?

directions:

Yes, I am serious, you don't have to be in your answer :-) Answer as few of questions as you need to or come up with a unique answer. thanks!

Maybe you are coming off as a little eager.... like are you doing all of the calling, or most of it? Do you initiate the mettings and such? I think maybe its you, but in a good way, meaning that you can fix the situation. THe next guy comes along, dont call him at all, let him call you. Do not even ask to see him, no matter how badly you want to, or if you are bored. Now if you cange up your tactics and you still have bad luck, then I have no idea. But usually when you act eager, that is a major turnoff for men. They like a challenge, so be one....

It's probably a combination of the men you choose to date and the quickness with which you start to have sex with them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Author

The first one I waited for a long time, it just died out. Yeah, arg some men are just so forward and then it is my fault for not saying no. Arg. Where are all the good men?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Author
Maybe you are coming off as a little eager.... like are you doing all of the calling, or most of it? Do you initiate the mettings and such? I think maybe its you, but in a good way, meaning that you can fix the situation. THe next guy comes along, dont call him at all, let him call you. Do not even ask to see him, no matter how badly you want to, or if you are bored. Now if you cange up your tactics and you still have bad luck, then I have no idea. But usually when you act eager, that is a major turnoff for men. They like a challenge, so be one....

I mostly don't call at all, seriously. It must have to do with my emotions, any negative emotion and men look lost.