Sex/HotWax/water

Hey..first thanks Paulie for responding and sure Id love more info, you and anyone lese who helps me are fantastic and thank you.

now, Im a very sexual person. I love intimate things. Ive been serious with one guy for 4 years, sexually. we never had sex. Now Ive been seeing a guy for 4 months and we had sex and im very intimadated by this guy cause of the fact hes been with alot more people. Not so much sex but hooking up. I give him oral sex and he does cum and i swallow, he obviously likesit and he loves pleasing me, which is starnge since the other guy i was with was not about pleasing me at all. We have used water and hot wax on each other, me and my current boyfriend and i love it but i feel almost intimated he is older and i feel s inexpericed and babyish. he doesnt say or do anything but be understanding and take things 100 percent slow but its just me how can i get over this fear, not so much fear..more i guess self- inhibitness, he tells me my body is gorgeous and always compliments me but with my boyfriend now i dont feel like i did with my other one, maybe cause its new? Im not a self conious person just with him, the one person i shuldnt be.hmmmmm=(

billy the kid

nothings wrong, have fun just remember safe sex..

Hey..first thanks Paulie for responding and sure Id love more info, you and anyone lese who helps me are fantastic and thank you. now, Im a very sexual person. I love intimate things. Ive been serious with one guy for 4 years, sexually. we never had sex. Now Ive been seeing a guy for 4 months and we had sex and im very intimadated by this guy cause of the fact hes been with alot more people. Not so much sex but hooking up. I give him oral sex and he does cum and i swallow, he obviously likesit and he loves pleasing me, which is starnge since the other guy i was with was not about pleasing me at all. We have used water and hot wax on each other, me and my current boyfriend and i love it but i feel almost intimated he is older and i feel s inexpericed and babyish. he doesnt say or do anything but be understanding and take things 100 percent slow but its just me how can i get over this fear, not so much fear..more i guess self- inhibitness, he tells me my body is gorgeous and always compliments me but with my boyfriend now i dont feel like i did with my other one, maybe cause its new? Im not a self conious person just with him, the one person i shuldnt be.hmmmmm=(

You might want to begin to experiment with massage. Giving a guy a massage with some kind of tantric lotion can be an extremely stimulating thing, that can be a nice change of pace to sex. And i think you'll find it can become very sexual, indeed. Your man will see that you're into making him feel good ALL OVER. This really turns a guy on. Doggy-Style! The best way to do this, however, is with both of you actually on the bed, on your knees. Standing forces you to concentrate too much energy onto your legs and standing, and not into the actual stimulation. Finally, I would suggest perfecting the art of jerking him off. This can, in fact, be BETTER than sex. Use some kind of a cream or moisturizer lotion, and ask him what feels good to him. Hold off on letting him come, though. Bring him right up to orgasm, then stop. Do this a couple more times, and then on the third or fourth time, let him come--it will be a mind blowing orgasm. Every time you stop, the next orgasm becomes more intense. Ya want more, just ask! Let me know how it works out!