When do the DUMPERS feel the crap of breakup?

Communication or lack there of seems to be the biggest culprit. I try and strive to have people communicate with me when issues arise but so many are not programmed this way and it is extremely difficult to learn once you are set in your ways. Many people dont know to label the issue as a "communication" problem. I have said before that when in a relationship you should challenge yourself to be the best you can be for the one your with. This is always the biggest obstacle. Nobody ever masters it as I still have my hangups as well. But with communication there are followers....such as honesty, respect, truth, love, vulnerability. When we have breakthroughs with people we care for or love....it is often times because there is a communication break through of some kind which has led to a new quality or path within the reltaionship. Which makes falling in love or being with someone they care for....so very cool.

D lish....you have been on this forum for 6 years and havent learned you shouldnt string someone along yet? Thats a bit messed up. You should know better.

purplepanda

I've had someone ignore me the ENTIRE relationship, stand me up, then go online to tell me how much he misses me. But when he broke up with me, once over myspace, once through a note that his FRIEND gave me, I was still devastated.

Another time, I felt like we were perfcct, every moment with him I couldn't get enough. We lived an hour apart so it was difficult to see each other but I felt like it was worth it. :love:

He didn't, even though he pursued me from the beginning, and he ended it after six months. He wouldn't have done it if he didn't meet a ton of girls about ten miles from him who are sex-crazed, so he became sex-crazed. :/ Today I realize that I just loved him more than me, even though he was so sweet and loving and emotional.

To this day I still care deeply for him, but I do not admit that I love him, because I honestly don't know. If I saw him today, I probably would... but that's not the case. I know I still have a little bit of hope in my heart that we just needed a year apart so we can be more mature and better. I haven't talked to him in two months...

takemedrunkimhome

yeah, you're right. you wanna hear that they miss you, or they're hurting as well (maybe not on the same level) it sounds bad, but you just want something.

yeah, you're right. you wanna hear that they miss you, or they're hurting as well (maybe not on the same level) it sounds bad, but you just want something.

yeah...I am with you on this. Anything.....

turokturok5
Communication or lack there of seems to be the biggest culprit. I try and strive to have people communicate with me when issues arise but so many are not programmed this way and it is extremely difficult to learn once you are set in your ways. Many people dont know to label the issue as a "communication" problem. I have said before that when in a relationship you should challenge yourself to be the best you can be for the one your with. This is always the biggest obstacle. Nobody ever masters it as I still have my hangups as well. But with communication there are followers....such as honesty, respect, truth, love, vulnerability. When we have breakthroughs with people we care for or love....it is often times because there is a communication break through of some kind which has led to a new quality or path within the reltaionship. Which makes falling in love or being with someone they care for....so very cool.

yeah i think communication was a big issue too. there was problems i had no idea about and instead of telling me, she told her best friend, who told her that she should just dump me when the problems easily could've been fixed

Its not cut and dry. No one who breaks up unless they are a total sociopath walks away unscathed and happy with their decision.

Then my ex must be a sociopath for sure.