ENJOY THE WEEKEND EVERYBODY!

Paulie

• Author
Well, Tony, I'm going to New York City (a ways away from where I am). I'm going to visit a friend of mine, who happens to be gay. I'm not gay, but wanted to distance myself from my whole breakup situation, and have a good time in the City. Y'know...alot of gay people, my friend included...have alot of wonderful female friends. He has assured me that there would be plenty of opportunities there for me. While I don't think it's the best thing for me right now to jump into anything, I felt just surrounding myself with new people would help in the healing process. Like the Buddhist perspective dictates, we might not have control over our feelings, if we live fully in the present, we can make life much more enjoyable. I'm trying to take charge of my present, no matter how much I'm hurting right now. Tony, please respond to my posting below ("hey tony and everybody else"). Tony, ya mind me asking Roughly how old you are? I realize you want to preserve your anonimity, but I think it would be interesting to know from whatn perspective you see things, and how long it took ONE PARTICULAR PERSON to gain that much of a grip on things. Oh, and it's funny that you should say that when you need advice you see your stockbroker. I'm a stockbroker. Everybody's got their own uniquen talents. Have a peaceful weekend. -Paulie

Yes, that question is asked a lot. My age changes, depending on where I am and what I'm doing. When I'm posting on the forum, I am 100. When I'm out having fun, I'm around 5 or 6 and embarass the hell out of most adults in my proximity. I really enjoy interacting with kids because they really don't care what other people think and they are truly themselves. When we get older, we become as programmed robots. When I'm working, I'd say I'm about 35. I will say that I grew about 50 years worth between my divorce a few years back and now.

I really don't think my posts exhibit much wisdom. However, I do try to use a combination of crude, harsh real logic and temper it with love and compassion to give my opinions. A lot of people don't respond to any of those.

I did just now respond to your earlier post. And I am awaiting with eager anticipation the phone number I requested.