Thank you!

Dreamer

Thank you Tony, Taressa, Elmer, and even Emps (?)

I am still pretty sad, but you guys have helped. We still have not spoken since last Tuesday - meaning we are no longer together. I sometimes get so frustrated that I want to call him and tell him off, or tell him that I miss a lot of good things from our relationship. It's hard, but I don't call. I miss the good things I remember about him. However, I am sad because he is treating this whole situation as if I was completely in the wrong and that I am a bad person. I had my faults in the relationship, and I was working on them, and I had apologized when we were together. I am not a bad person, though. I loved unconditionally and I tried. I am not so sad about losing him, but I am sad because he is cold, selfish, and treated me as if I was wrong. That part hurts a lot. Anyway, if I need anymore help...you'll definitely hear from me.

You are going through the very worst part of the process of finding the right person. There is just no way nature could have made breaking up fun or less emotionally draining. But I can tell you that when you finally find the right person, it sort of gives meaning to all the hurt we have to endure to get to that point.

What happened with Paulie? I can't find his original story. Was he in a long relationship too?

You are going through the very worst part of the process of finding the right person. There is just no way nature could have made breaking up fun or less emotionally draining. But I can tell you that when you finally find the right person, it sort of gives meaning to all the hurt we have to endure to get to that point.