my guy won't stop groping my rack.

Darkangelism
Originally posted by UCFKevin

There's that trademark optimism.

oh yeah, just give me a few minutes and ill really start pulling crazy thoughts out of my ass.

Darkangelism

Please don't. We don't know where your ass has been.

on a public toilet.

I'm a fan of the wandering hand in movie theaters, though.

This is what to do in the movie theaters,

Buy a box of popcorn,

make a hole in the bottom

Unzip your flies

get hard

stick it through the hole in the box

get your g/f to give you a hand job

people will never know

reasontosigh
Originally posted by DerangedAngel

:laugh: I don't think I'd date a man that wouldn't 'grope' me in public.

Same here.

Unzip your flies

get hard

do guys have more than one fly per man now? i would be very confused if i had to date again.

Originally posted by Darkangelism

i dont like touching in general, i am even off putting about hugs from my girls.

How come? If it's personal, nevermind.

~V

Originally posted by Darkangelism

ok fine, i cave, well i thin it should not be for public display, i hate seeing other people do it, two i dont like touching in general, i am even off putting about hugs from my girls.

so why dont you like the touching in general??

Its a sign of affection! and they aint afraid of showing it, fair play

So what if they hug and kiss in public, whats wrong with that!

Why is it so off putting for you to have hugs from your girls,

its probably cos your embarrassed to have them hug you in public

I'd rather not.

That butter gets pretty friggin' hot.

seems like your talking from experience!

fadeIntoMe............I happen to be a "boob guy", and all I can say is, I always regard my woman's assets as gifts she offers to me. If he would regard you the same way then he would respect you. Unfortunately he apparently does not, so you are a piece of male property. Feed an infant at the Mall with those hooters and a store manager will ask you to leave because it is gross....but he'd feel you up if you'd let him (LOL) I believe this is a primal male attribute as well as they are territorial. EVERYTHING revolves around respect.....no, I mean EVERYTHING !!

ok you have some very serious issue's you should try talking to him instead being on here. If you tell him about how it makes you feel then he should be ok with that. Also you need to learn how to show affection to someone if not you will never be in a good relationship with anyone. Affection is part of a relationship if you take away that what is the reason of being in a relationship to be friends well then why not just stay friends. Now if your affection thing is only in public then that is a little more understandable. But in any case talk to him let him know how you feel. If he can't handle it then that is his problem and then you move on. People in relationships don't talk enough that is why there is so many failed marriges they don't communicate and try to work out there problems.

My husband and I had the most fun with this for a while... We started a tradition that every trip we take or party we go to, there's at least 1 pic of my husband with 2 handfuls of booby (mine).

Of course, it got old after time but my husband still loved it.... All I had to do was sit him down and ask him 1 time to please give it a rest, and he had no problem leaving my rack alone.... in public, that is....

Jeez baby, did have to come on a THIS particular forum and post about my little obsession....

I'm sorry...what can I say, I just always want to have my hands on your boobs.

Note: It's a joke...she's not my chick.

But I really do have a small prob with keeping my hands off of my girls boobs as well. Only in private though...and usually when she's half asleep at night when we crawl into bed....god she hates that.

It really was funny as Hell but after a while, you hit the same parties, same people.... the joke gets old....

But he doesn't neglect them at home, that's for sure...

Q: What do titties and toy trains have in common?

A: They were meant for the kids, but the daddies always end up playing with them. ;)