More than friends?

I never thought it would come down to me having to post on a forum to figure out what's going on in my love or "lack thereof" life but here we go.

So let me start off by explaining that I am 21 years old and I've never had a relationship or done so much as kissing a female. I've been hanging out with this girl for about 9 months now and I feel like the signals are there but I need some guidance and reassurance. So I'll post my story and if you could be so helpful as to respond to me I'd really appreciate it because I'm getting too old to play games and constantly worry and wonder.

I met this girl through a friend probably almost a year ago. I remember thinking to myself how beautiful she was and I know for a fact we hit it off and talked to each other all night. I'm very good at telling jokes and stories and I've been told many times to quit school and do standup but while I was joking I realized that I've never seen a person so happy to be around me my whole life. I hung around with her and my female friend like twice more until my female friend got mad that I liked this girl better than her. (Guilty, that person is a disgraceful human being and we are no longer friends.) anyway we lost touch after that.

So I'm sitting on a bench on the first day of classes and I get a text saying hey what's up? And I had no idea who it was from until I found out it was her. She invited me to come sit with her at lunch a spot that I now hold on a daily basis. This is a person who I saw 3 times which confused me why she would want to see me so much.

From that point on we have developed quite the bond. She has met and hung out with all my friends and I hers, even distant ones. I see her everyday and we play cards, or basketball, and I go on random adventures with her just to hang out. I walk her to class all the time and we are constantly texting when we are not with each other. Seems simple right? Well...

Turns out she has a very controlling boyfriend of more than two years who has forbid her from talking to any boys especially me ( I personally think he considers me a huge threat ) but throughout it all she has kept texting me and hanging out with me all the time. Even to the point of ignoring him completely around me. She is even breaking more of his rules by having my friends numbers in her phone and texting them to get to know them better.

So pretty much what I want to know is am I getting my tires kicked and getting ready for a test drive or am I reading too much into it? Our texts recently have been very flirty and she let's me call her cutie, adorable, beautiful, etc. Sometimes it seems like she will think of any reason to come see me. For example if I don't see her a day at school she will stop by and see me. Last week she was saying how her bf tells her how to dress and act and ive never been mad in my life and I'd never raise my voice to a girl but I had to tell her what he was doing wasn't right and if someone so beautiful could settle for that I'd have to reevaluate everything I stand for. We texted back and forth and I was very emotional and a few minutes later she was at my house and we went for a car ride and I've honestly never felt closer to someone.

A few more signs

- she lost her phone, but once we started really getting close she got a new one

- she always gets dolled up around me

- always looks for common interests

- talks about a future together

- cannot stop smiling/laughing - ever

- real nice to my friends

- even wanted to befriend my dad who scares everyone

So given my post does this girl wanna be

with me? I think she's really special and I wanna be with her. Im not too worried about the boyfriend cuz he can't compete with me on any levels.

Thank you so much for your input.

MistaDynamic

Come on man wake up!! She using you to fulfill her emotional needs. She knows she can control you.

If she's so into you why does she still has boyfriend? You give her everything she wants time,attention and affection and you get very little in return.

After she gets her emotional needs met by you what does she do...I'll tell you. She probably lets her boyfriend know about it and he gets mad at her and then have angry make up sex.

Serisouly you need to dump this broad or at very least step to her as a man and tell her straight up if she wants more than friendship with you she needs to to dump her boyfriend.

Im not too worried about the boyfriend cuz he can't compete with me on any levels.

This is typical nerd thinking!

If you're such a great catch why haven't you caught other females before? Why hasn't she left her boyfriend for you? Why haven't you f**ked this girl yet? Why haven't you kissed this girl yet? You overestimate your abilities. This broad is using you plain and simple. Cant you see that?