Should I tell my best friend that Im in love with him? HELP!!!

Islandhoney_808

Islandhoney_808

Help! I dont know what to do. I'm in love with my best friend, and i dont know if i should tell him. Because i dont want to lose him. Because he told me that he only wanted to be friends. But we got so close. Like we kiss eachother and did more than that. Like i feel that he starting to fall too. He also tells me that he miss me and he even told me that he likes me and that im always on his mind. And he always want to out with me. But i dont know if he want to be with me. But i think what holds him back is my baby boy. I dont know what to do? What do you think?

voice from heaven

you know what if you really feel that he is "in love"with you just let him do his move... You know that's one disadvantage of being a lady... we have to wait... I know how you feel coz i've been there... but i do believe that the guy should make his move and not you... now if you feel that he is feeding you with so much attention that you think is not proper anymore... then that's the time you have to ask him what's going on... but don't tell him that you like him so much coz i bet he already knows it... just give time his own way... just enjoy everything and know the limitations...

Well! there is nothing wrong in telling a friend of what you feel or you need is more than a mere friendship. If yoy are already doing more than " just friends" would normally do then he might already be well aware of the progress and as to where you both are at the moment. Frankly, I don't see any point here.

You can have a chat with him about hypotheticals. You could say something like 'do you think we would be a good pair?'. Watch his face - if he looks like he's about to bolt, you can backpedal real fast, if necessary.