e-mail or face to face?

mr_moose

I just got to meet this girl. Trouble is I have her e-mail address and I am worried I might get tongue tied if I talked to her directly, since we've never said anything to each other before.

So, do you guys think I should e-mail her? If so whats the best kind of thing to say in such an e-mail, should it be about introducing myself or saying something funny to pique her interest?

Won't she think I 'm a weirdo if I e-mail her and than meet her face to face?

When did girls start giving out their Email addresses rather than their phone numbers....well, at second thought, I guess that's safer but kind of weird.

Here is a suggested Email:

Dear (First Name Here):

Was really great meeting you at (wherever). Sorry we didn't have time to talk much. I do appreciate you giving me your Email address and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Where do you hang out? I usually am at (tell her where you hang and what kinds of things you enjoy doing).

Let me know when you'll be at (wherever) again and maybe I'll be lucky enough to see you again.

Mr. Moose

That's really all you need. You fill in the holes...and put it in your own lingo. She should be flattered that you actually took time to follow up. But don't make the Email too long. That would make it look like you had really fallen for her. Make it short and casual. If you don't hear from her, it's her loss.

If she gave you the email address then definitely do send a note. If you obtained the email address from someone else, however, don't send an email message - - that would seem a little creepy.

However you choose, just be your natural sweet, caring self and keep it lighthearted and short. She'll get thirsty for more.