Buy or not to buy

Hey, well my boyfriend loves this black adn white picture of NY he sees in a window near his apartment everytime we pass it he comments about it to everyone not just me about for reason reason him loving it so much. we have been together for a while almost 4 months should i get it for him? Or is that ridcuous..im bad at this romantic stuff. Hes gotten me roses but i dont want him to feel wierd. He takes me everywhere pays for everything for dinner/bars to a bottle of tylenol he is the sweetest guy ever but i dnt know if thts wierd if i get him it PLEASE HELP!! =)

Hey, well my boyfriend loves this black adn white picture of NY he sees in a window near his apartment everytime we pass it he comments about it to everyone not just me about for reason reason him loving it so much. we have been together for a while almost 4 months should i get it for him? Or is that ridcuous..im bad at this romantic stuff. Hes gotten me roses but i dont want him to feel wierd. He takes me everywhere pays for everything for dinner/bars to a bottle of tylenol he is the sweetest guy ever but i dnt know if thts wierd if i get him it PLEASE HELP!! =)

I think you should get him the picture, its going to show that you are listening to him and that you care about what he likes. I'm sure he'd think that its a real sweet thing to do

I don't think you should go out of your way too very often or what you do won't be special. But there's no problem getting the picture for him now. Just don't do too much too often. You don't want to appear to be too nice in the relationship.

Buy him the picture, tell him it's his birthday present in advance...and let him wait until Christmas for anything else.

I think you can occasionally pick up the check at a restaurant or something...but, again, not too often. But do be considerate all the time.