My female friend, how to know if she has feelings

Ive had a female friend for a few years (she is in a relationship). We worked together for a short while, and our chemistry and rapport was just good from the get go. We laughed about everything, discussed our current and past relationships, and gradually started flirting more and more. We eventually hooked up a bit, a few times. I've always been pretty good with the ladies, and she was a bit of a player when she was single. We also kid each other about this quite a bit. We no longer work togther, but we still talk, a lot. And occasionally, when its possible - we seem to hook up.

To keep it brief...we always kid each other about 'You're in love with me but you cant admit it', 'When Im not around you miss me', 'you think about me when Im not around'. Always in a joking manner.

We actually discuss going all the way, but she says shed be afraid it would get out of hand. She thinks that I would want it all the time.....I tell her , well - maybe you'd want it all the time..then we just laugh.

After our last hookup, she says I was 'acting different/strange' (another objection of hers, that i would start to act funny)....and because of that, we cant 'do that' anymore.

. I can honestly say, I have acted no different than I normally do. I joke and kid with her as always...but the last few times I joked with her - I sensed her getting mad/upset/ defensive (she WOULD NEVER ADMIT THIS)

example - 2 days after our last hook up she texted me mid day from work..just a little 'hey' (nothing unusual) ...i replied with "I know you're thinking about me"..normally we would laugh about this. But this time she got a bit defensive, she texted me twice telling me not to 'toot my own horn' too much

later in the week, we ran into each other at the store...later that night on the phone she said "you got to see me today" ...I said to her "oh please, you aint s**t" (again, this is just how we talk to each other - and it never bothered her in the past)... our conversation ended ok, but I havent heard from her in 4 days. This is unusual for us.

-When she's mad, she gets quiet and doesnt call. I understand this - and usually let her go a day or 2 - then she'll call and say 'im mad at u, and were not friends anymore'..then we make up.

- Is there more to it? Might she have some feelings for me? (again, she's not the type to admit that).

Is there a way to tell if someone does have feelings for you?

DreamerGirl27

dunno, I don't play games, I straight up admit, yeah I like you. I would never sleep or hook up with any guy that I wasn't in a serious relationship with. I'm not that kind of girl.