a love friendship gone somehow wrong?!

wel its a long story and i will make it short.i ve been really close friends with this girl 31 me 41 for 1.5 year.during this period she had a bf for 1yr but finished with him and we always talked bout taking our friendship to the next level but never reached this point.meanwhile another girl came along which i no take serious cause i have true feeling for my "friend".with this girl we have a small rltsp nothing serious .i told my 'friend 'bout her and she got really mad at me???nd jealous.anyways last week she saw some pics of me nd this girl and got really mad at me cause i no tell her more things bout this rltsp??but why should i tell her when i dont see our "frdsp"moving up to the next level.well after a brief "fight'we talked again and realized her acting more passionate with me??now this other girl im seeing wrote this "friend"a email telling her that we live together etc.my 'FRIEND"got really mad at me again for not telling her about it,lying to her...this happned sunday..monday we talked and she was pist off and asked me to leave her alone,be happy with that other girl and so on?pls tell me what to do bout this??i love this "friend'of mine but i didnt tell her cause some things are left alone..it was my private life and i feel that my rltsp with this girl is nothing..its conveneient for me to live with her for aloy of reasons.anyways how can i approach my love"friend "nd apologize to her..i gave her 1 week to relax and think things over..pls advise on this complicated matter to get her back and start fre*****hxs

MistaDynamic

I doubt you can. You were living with another woman and didn't tell her. She feels betrayed although she shouldn't since she had you on a holding pattern. This broad sounds like a drama queen I would forget about her.

The fact that she was single for .5 years but didn't feel the need to move your friendship farther says she is ok with just friends. She is just feeling the lack of attention. If she can give you up to this girl so easily it should tell you all you need to know.

• Author

this kinda thing happened with us before..not to this level though...this was when i first told her last summer bout seeing someone..she got jeaoulous ,mad but we talked after 1-2 days.2 weeks ago she saw on fb pics of me nd this other girl nd got mad again for not telling her??/i dont know y cause its my private life and i feel like she should not know about it...she knows that im not seroius with this other girl and that i really have feelings for her..i feel bad that she learned that i live with this girl form her by email and i understand her reactions with me nd so on....she even erased her profile form fb cause of me(..but she always said to me that she never wants to lose me form her life nd move back to my country nd that if she ever get mad with me give her soem time nd space...she would talk to me again!now its been almost a week nd i really miss her n d im upset bout all this...how should i approach her nd apologize to her and hopefuly start talking again???thxs for advice??