Fwb?

txstate1117

I met this really cute girl recently and have hit it off brilliantly! I haven't felt like this with someone probably really ever! I do not want to get emotionally attached because the other night we fooled around (no sex) but what happened was very intimate. She did tell me she is not looking for anything serious and I told her that's fine which is for me at the moment! And she also told me she is bi-sexual which is cool with me! But I really can't get her outta my head and it bothers me not knowing where this will go... I really like her and I'm afraid to fall for her and end up with nothing. Do you think I should just give her her space and go with the flow. Or is there anyone with any experience with this.

Thanks!

If you are falling for her you need to let her know and if she dont feel the same dont waste your time cause the longer your around her the stronger your feeling will get for her. Get out before you realy fall deep trust me

• 4 weeks later...
Maggotface

If you felt something there's a chance she did too, chemistry usually runs both ways but she needs to know. The worst thing she can say is no thanks and if that's the case you can go your seperate ways and save yourself the heartbreak because you will get attached and be hurt in the end when she wants something more stable but not from you. Tell her you're interested in something more but you just want to take it slow and see what happens, don't rush it she is clearly not ready.