If a girl wants to go out eat with you again, does she like you?

quietGuy13

We had 2 dates. ate at restaurants. She's out for a few months but she's coming back and she said "let's go out again." Can it mean she likes me?

I've never had a gf nor female friends nor anyone who likes me so I don't know. This is all new to me since i started trying to meet some foreign girls and i became friends with 1(and 2 recently)

Duckduckgoose

If you're paying she might just be in it for some free food.

However she probably likes you to some degree.

Me? I would personally be in it for the free food, but hey I like free food.

ConfusedCarolina

It sounds like she is interested in you unless going out on dates is the only way she gets to eat. If you wanna make sure, try holding her hand at some point or give her a kiss. If she's just in it for the food then she'll pull away. If you're not up for that yet, then pay attention to how she reacts to having a conversation with you. If she pays more attention to anything other than you, then she's just wanting free food & you should have her pay for what she ordered.

Chicago_Guy
We had 2 dates. ate at restaurants. She's out for a few months but she's coming back and she said "let's go out again." Can it mean she likes me?

I've never had a gf nor female friends nor anyone who likes me so I don't know. This is all new to me since i started trying to meet some foreign girls and i became friends with 1(and 2 recently)

It is unclear whether she likes you. Unfortunately, some women absolutely do agree to go out on dates with guys they don't like romantically if the the guy is paying for the date.

waynesworld

Have you kissed her or made a move yet? How she responds would be a better indication of how much she likes you.

purplepanda

PROBABLY.... cause even though I like food, I'd feel guilty if the guy was always paying. And if I despised him, I wouldn't go out AT ALL, idc what restaraunt it is. :p

ask in an amusing way:"are you inviting me out?" see what she replies with

my rule for paying anyway is, if it is my idea, my date, I did the asking out-> I pay. if it is her idea(that never happens by the way) she can pay or split, since it never happened I don't know if I have the ability to actualy accept havign a woman pay for me :p (it's my habbit of always quickly reaching out for my pocket...)

It could just mean that she's hungry and doesn't want to eat alone.

Feelin Frisky

If she said "let's go out", I suggest doing something other than going to a restaurant since you've done that already. See if she's enthusiastic about what you suggest. If she just wants to eat and you are paying you know you are just a meal ticket. Hopefully for you she'll be for real to you and just wants to be with you because she's into you. Good luck, quietG.

• Author

Thank you all for your responses.

Yeah. well last time she paid!!! I said i'd pay for mine but she payed for me. It was surprising and then she had it all set up already for me. the table and ev erything. I was nervous and said "But i've never eaten that kind of food and how much is it... " as she was taking me there.. but then she said "don't worry i have it set already. "

She was reallly nice.

And about sugesting doing something else . Actually yeah, I did already and we went out for along walk. and she agreed. Then we also going to the movies next time and other stuff.