SETUP KILLERS!!

the infamous Emps

the infamous Emps

ooooooh boy, I was eating out with my friend Lerks and I saw this incredibly hot girl looking at me from a booth across from where we were sitting. I told him "yo! that chick is looking at me! and she's mad hot!" and he goes "where?" so I point her out when she's not looking and he agrees that she is in fact very hot. So I nonchalantly walk over and introduced myself, we had started talking and she noticed I had doodled some graffiti on the inside of my wrist she asked me if I was into graff and we started talking about it. THEN MY COCKBLOCKING FRIEND COMES OVER AND SITS NEXT TO HER AND TRIES TO PLAY CASANOVA!!! So I excused myself said goodbye to the girl, whose name was Vanessa, and sat back at our table, I was so pissed I didn't even touch my food. I told Lerks I felt like decking him and he said and I quote "I noticed her first bro". HOW MESSED UP IS THAT!?! I'm not painting with him for a long time.

paz,

empskeeeeee

what a jerk! she was checkin' you out, not him! anyway...

dreamer

ooooooh boy, I was eating out with my friend Lerks and I saw this incredibly hot girl looking at me from a booth across from where we were sitting. I told him "yo! that chick is looking at me! and she's mad hot!" and he goes "where?" so I point her out when she's not looking and he agrees that she is in fact very hot. So I nonchalantly walk over and introduced myself, we had started talking and she noticed I had doodled some graffiti on the inside of my wrist she asked me if I was into graff and we started talking about it. THEN MY COCKBLOCKING FRIEND COMES OVER AND SITS NEXT TO HER AND TRIES TO PLAY CASANOVA!!! So I excused myself said goodbye to the girl, whose name was Vanessa, and sat back at our table, I was so pissed I didn't even touch my food. I told Lerks I felt like decking him and he said and I quote "I noticed her first bro". HOW MESSED UP IS THAT!?! I'm not painting with him for a long time.

paz, empskeeeeee

Your friend Lerks is NO FRIEND AT ALL. You were wrong to leave the table. You should have pointed out his rudeness and asked for a few moments of privacy with your new friend.

Drop Lerks like a hot potato. He has no manners, no class, and seems sort of evil to me. He is NOT your friend. However, I do think if Vanessa had any brains or class, she would have seen what was going on and asked you not to go. Just because a girl looks HOT doesn't mean she has class.

It's people like Lerks who make the biggest Jerks!!!

Hey Emps,

I'm sorry to hear about your friend breaking into your action. What a jerk! Isn't that one of the most basic of rules between guys?

I think you did the right thing in backing off but wish it had paid off for you with the girl stating her preference for you.

Don't give up; there's one out there for you.

_________

I didn't see your Saturday reply (copied below) until just now or I would have tossed another line at you sooner.

Tell me Empski, how often does the word "sweet" get used to describe you? I imagine many other spices might do more suitably for you... red-hot pepper, for one???

As far as teasing, one can never have enough spice in one's life, I suppose.

Getting used to the feel of those shoes,

Taressa

Now now taressa dear, you wouldnt tease a sweet East coast boy would you? hehehe Yeah it's that dangerous, but only on weekends...or whenever I have surplus ammounts of paint. Where else but New York can life be dangerous but fun at the same time? Oh and here, I bought you these shoes... ;) paz, EMPeror

I don't understand people who sacrifice a friend for a stranger. My friends are always more important to me than some new guy that may seem intriguing at the time. He sounds like someone who would make a move on your steady girlfriend too.

Hey Emps, I'm sorry to hear about your friend breaking into your action. What a jerk! Isn't that one of the most basic of rules between guys? I think you did the right thing in backing off but wish it had paid off for you with the girl stating her preference for you. Don't give up; there's one out there for you. _________ I didn't see your Saturday reply (copied below) until just now or I would have tossed another line at you sooner. Tell me Empski, how often does the word "sweet" get used to describe you? I imagine many other spices might do more suitably for you... red-hot pepper, for one??? As far as teasing, one can never have enough spice in one's life, I suppose. Getting used to the feel of those shoes,

Taressa