Friend-zoned?

BiscuitXOXO

It's often said that guys don't become friends with girls unless they like them.

In my experience it seems untrue. I have several guys who I flirt with, yet they all see me as a friend. I wouldn't mind dating about a third of them :love:

Discuss :p

I have several guys who I flirt with, yet they all see me as a friend. I wouldn't mind dating about a third of them :love:

trust me, they all want to sleep with you

• Author
BiscuitXOXO

Sleep with; I can understand not minding a sexual relationship.

But as girlfriend material? I doubt it; if a guy liked a girl that way, wouldn't he suggest a date?

DreamerGirl27
Sleep with; I can understand not minding a sexual relationship.

But as girlfriend material? I doubt it; if a guy liked a girl that way, wouldn't he suggest a date?

You know I gotta be all up in this post...

I have one really great and awesome guy friend that I'm totally in love with, but he's got me friend zoned...

• Author
BiscuitXOXO

Out of 4 people:

the 2 women think there are men who want to just be friends.

the 2 men think the men all want to sleep with a woman friend.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I guess the men are right? I'm just blind or something..?

But really? Just ask the girl out!! @#$%

PelicanPete

I've had girls that are good friends that I have never had any desire to go anything beyond that. It's not that they're ugly they just aren't my type. Mind you I've had to break a few hearts from friends that liked me :o

If they believe you're just friends, they often just overlook flirting and those hints because they just think you're being friendly.

What I discovered from being friend zoned once upon a time, is just tell them. If they are really your friends, even if they don't like you like that they will still remain your friend. I had a crush on a girl for a long time and told her, got rejected, we stopped talking afterward and both moved on. One of my really good friends that was a girl started crushing on me and she told me. We talked it out and worked it out, and still remained good friends.

You're never going to get anywhere if you don't tell them, trust me. Trying to decipher the way they say things and how they react, it's all confusing and you have to be a mind reader. If you really want to be with them just think the only thing that could possibly stand in your way is nerves. Don't waste your time and just be direct, send them an email or text if you don't have the guts in person. You can then start movin' on or movin' in ;)

• Author
BiscuitXOXO

Thank you PelicanPete! That was very insightful. :)

alphamale: haha. LF>eye doctor.