Is she interested or just a tease?

Hello all. I apologize in advance for the length amount of detail. I will try and make this as short possible. Please try and read if you can. So this girl who sometimes visits my college because she graduated last year friend requested me on fb around 2 months ago. Th only time I had to said anything to her prior was one random weekend a few weeks before. Anyway, we start talking a lot on fb and flirting, ( or at least as much as you can do on fb.) She eventually mentioned how she was going to visit again and that we should hang out.

The weekend comes and the first night after hanging out and talking, we end up hanging out alone and drinking late at night in the place where she is crashing. Throughout the whole night she was being very personal and talkative to me about her life and asking me about mine. We eventually wind up in the bed she's sleeping in. She tells me that I can't sleep with jeans on so I take them off. When we get under the covers, she denies my kiss but wants to spoon and cuddle. I kiss her neck a few times while spooing and she smiles and enjoys it but still no real kiss. The next morning she is being verly flirty and talkative. She puts her leg and arm across me and rests her head on my chest.

Fast forward to the next night it winds up being me, her, and my friend and his girl staying up late and drinking. She keeps putter he legs over mine and we both have more conversations about our personal life. She keeps saying how I shouldn't go to bed and that she is going to keep me up all night. Wind up in her bed again and when I try a move she says not tonight. Next morning she cuddles with me the same way as before only this time she also plays with my fingers and hair. She also lays on top of me and straddles me. But still no kiss. I've heard stories about how she was easy.

So i'm wondering am I already friend zoned even though this was the first actual time we hung out and talked in person? Is she just leading me on? Does she feel some kind of attraction or closeness? Am I just some kind of cuddle buddy even though it was the first weekend we ever hung out and talked? Does this mean we will probably never hook up or have a relationship? I have a bit of a crush on this girl which is why I reciprocated the cuddling and intimacy. Please help me! I'll really appreciate it guys!

Edited by deadhead88
BiscuitXOXO

She seems easy. She feels attracted to you of course. But it seems she has a lot of experience and has felt attracted to plenty of guys before.

If you're looking for a hook-up...maybe:bunny:

If you're looking for a relationship...all I can say is good luck :rolleyes:

• Author

Thanks for the reply. Any more opinions out there? I'm just trying to get an idea of what this girl is thinking. I know no one is a mind reader but I just want some opinions or perspectives. She keeps messaging me on fb, "liking" things on my wall and calling me cutie and sending smiley faces. I haven't been initiating much contact since I don't want to end up trying with her for nothing.

She isn't teasing you, she likes you and may be a bit overwelmed by it. She may be having an identity crisis from being known as the easy girl and wants to take it slow with you. If she is taking it slower with you than other men it is a sign that she sees you as potential beyond just a hook-up.

• Author

Thanks for the reply. That's what I was thinking but I didn't want to get my hopes up as I have been lead on before. She has continued to initiate conversations with me and has been asking a lot of questions about me.

lovingwhatis

I agree with hart. She sounds like she really likes you, though is unsure about something. The kissing part is a bit bizarre. Why not talk to her? You are trying to play it safe, are afraid of rejection, but sooner or later if you want a R you will have to take the plunge. Good luck.