Spring love

Darkangelism

It occured to me that Spring is here and a lot of sexual tension is in the air, especially here on the boards. Do you think spring is a catalyst for love.

Yes.

I always start to feel a little amped once the sun holds longer into the night, the temps rise and things start to blossom.

I think Spring Fevor is pretty legit. (for me anyway)

dolphinsunshyn
Originally posted by UCFKevin

Where is the sexual tension here?

I know for damn sure that I'm horney as hell!! ;)

Unfortunatly, no sex for me for a while. :o

• Author
Darkangelism

There are three or four people who have started pursuing crushes on here that i know of, but i am sworn to secrecy.

dolphin, there are guys who like pregnant girls ;)

• Author
Darkangelism

i can tell of one crush, thats my own, i am heavily flirting with a handful of LSers.

i can tell of one crush, thats my own, i am heavily flirting with a handful of LSers

*sigh* ... ain't nothing like a sweet young thing to make you feel frisky!

HEY! does this mean you're implying that some of us go into heat come springtime?

:bunny::bunny::bunny:

I go into heat when I see the guy in my avatar. I hope dyermaker doesn't mind that I also took a Zep avatar...I'm feeling vulnerable with my real pic up.

• Author
Darkangelism

Heat? well not heat, but just looking for a SO, or bonding with the one you already have. Well my crushes are more then likely not going to develop into anything.

Fedup&givingup

I've always thought that people get friskier in the spring. I think it does have to do with the weather, and the weather ultimately affects your mood.

Not so sure about the crushes people are experiencing...that could have to do with the "spring theory" or it could just have to do with circumstance. It's interesting all the same.

Personally, I think it's just so damn good to see some sunshine that isn't watery, weak or cold. Can I come stay with someone who lives in sunshine? :p

dolphinsunshyn
Originally posted by Darkangelism

dolphin, there are guys who like pregnant girls ;)

Oh, I know. I could go and get laid any time I want. I just CAN'T per Doctor's orders. :o I figured by July/August I'll be back to my old self again as long as I have a boyfriend to get frisky with. If I do, he had better watch out!! I'm gonna tear him apart! LOL :p:D:laugh:

pookette! i loved your pic! but i understand about feeling vulnerable.

i've got spring cleaning fever...mmm...hot mass dust extraction.

Originally posted by dolphinsunshyn

Oh, I know. I could go and get laid any time I want. I just CAN'T per Doctor's orders. :o I figured by July/August I'll be back to my old self again as long as I have a boyfriend to get frisky with. If I do, he had better watch out!! I'm gonna tear him apart! LOL :p:D:laugh:

Your an ANIMAL!!!.....and he's a lucky GIT :D

pookette! i loved your pic! but i understand about feeling vulnerable.

Thanks for the compliment. Northeastern MN being what it is, everybody knows everybody, or is related to everybody. NOT in a inbred way, just large families.

• Author
Darkangelism

i can be in ur area in that time frame :D:D:D:D:love:

Originally posted by UCFKevin

Where is the sexual tension here?

Sexual tension is what I have since I saw your shirtless pics..hehe :laugh:

Originally posted by Darkangelism

i can tell of one crush, thats my own, i am heavily flirting with a handful of LSers.

Tell us, Tell us!! We won't tell!!

I think you're just really excited about your date on Friday, Dark. But I know what you mean...people are always more horny when the weather warms up. Maybe, it's all that skin that people flaunt in the summertime, makes us think of sex. Gosh, I miss having a man :(

dolphinsunshyn
Originally posted by MarKus

Your an ANIMAL!!!.....and he's a lucky GIT :D

LOL!! Yeah, I can get pretty frisky! Especially after months of built up tension. I go so long without any, when I finally get a boyfriend I turn into a nympho! I haven't had any complaints yet. ;)

i can be in ur area in that time frame

LOL DA!! I'll let you know if I'm still single then! :love: Maybe we can arrage something. Hee hee! :p

LOL!! Yeah, I can get pretty frisky! Especially after months of built up tension. I go so long without any, when I finally get a boyfriend I turn into a nympho! I haven't had any complaints yet. ;)

I aint had non in 4 months i know how u feel.....so i wouldnt complain!....i like a gal who feels like shes in control lol ;):D:p

• Author
Darkangelism
Originally posted by bella8464

Tell us, Tell us!! We won't tell!!

I think you're just really excited about your date on Friday, Dark. But I know what you mean...people are always more horny when the weather warms up. Maybe, it's all that skin that people flaunt in the summertime, makes us think of sex. Gosh, I miss having a man :(

if i post who i like there will be no need to tell, besides i told you who i like, except i left you off the list. ;) Ill be ur man, after i finish with dolphin.

As for my date, i am very excited, today i saw her and she sw me and her eyes just lit up and she smiled and waved, so i responded with my best smile, much better then the one in my avatar.

dolphinsunshyn
Originally posted by MarKus

I aint had non in 4 months i know how u feel.....so i wouldnt complain!....i like a gal who feels like shes in control lol ;):D:p

I'm so sweet an innocent on the outside. But, get me into the bedroom, I'll surprise ya! I'm like the "Dirty Librarian" type. I love to be in control, but I also don't mind handing over the reigns once in a while either. LOL :D