Hello,

found this forum while trying to find forums that offer advice on sexual health forums. Trying to locate any help I can on my problem. I'm a guy, and with my current girlfriend who I recently moved in with, I am unable to reach orgasm during sex. I'm almost 23 years old, and this is a first for me.

I care about her a lot, deeply in love with her. I moved halfway across the country to be with her again. The sex is good. Really good. Especially for her. It's enjoyable for me too, to an extent. I get just as much out of it, knowing I'm bringing her to climax a lot during intercourse. After an hour or so, we end up having to stop (much to my dismay) because she begins to hurt. She says it's my size, and her lower stomach begins to hurt a lot from her muscles contracting from climaxing. I could keep going, I dont lose my erection, but once it starts to hurt her, we stop.

I have yet to orgasm with her, and this is a first for me. I lived with my previous girlfriend for 2 years, and this was never a problem, or with any other sexual partner I've been with. I know that my penis is not that sensitive, and I believe that wearing a condom is the main cause of not being able to orgasm. With my ex, she was on the pill for awhile, and I didnt wear a condom, and she eventually went off of the pill, due to side effects, but I just pulled when I reached the point of orgasm.

Is there anyway to overcome this? We're using ultra-thin condoms, and that doesnt seem to help at all. Intercourse feels good, but never enough to push me to the point over the edge. This is frustrating for both us, especially her. She feels like its her, and I reassure it's not.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.