can she be pregnant

I recently had unprotected sex for the first time with a girl im seeing and i was wondering the chances of her being pregnant if I never actually ejaculated during the sex in fact i didnt ejaculate for 15 minutes while we were doing other things i cant even say if there was any pre liquid or not but i know that i did not come close to ejaculating during the sex, i was just wondering what the chances were if any of her becoming pregnant from this...thanks

DerangedAngel
but i know that i did not come close to ejaculating during the sex

:confused: I'm sorry.

She could be pregnant, yes. Seriously. Do you know when she had her last period?

-Deranged

p.s. DON'T DO THIS AGAIN. CONDOMS. BIRTH CONTROL PILLS. OY! IT'S CHEAP TO BE SAFE.

• Author

seriously cause i wasnt even close to finishing during sex i mean i was far from it i said 15 minutes but it couldve been an hour after when i finished off by myself and i thought for her to actually get pregnant there would need to be the white liquid traveling with the sperm

also im pretty sure we were engaged in sex for maybe 1 minute it was more liek one thing lead to another but then we stopped are u sure the chances are actually that great