Asked a friend out but not sure on where to go

Ok, so I've taken a big chance and asked a friend out for a date. Wasn't expecting a yes but I got a 'yes' and whats best described as an impersonation of a seal clapping its paws when its about to get fed fish.

Now my dilemma, should I keep it as normal hangout or do it as a proper date type thing. Eg, say an ice cream parlour followed by bowling or dinner by the river followed by a light stroll to night time mini golf. sorta want to keep it light and breezy but not like a normal hang out. Any ideas on how to make it seem more like a date?

We recently went away together and she loved it when i took her to a nice restaurant for dinner.

She's aware its a date and not just a hang out so should i go with the 2nd option thats a little more romantic?

Considering we flirt a lot and walk about like a couple most times, eg holding hands i'm also not sure how to adjust my body language to also suggest it's not just a normal hang out.

My advice would be to focus on making the setting memorable but not to frame the evening in an overly romantic way. Give yourself a scenario where there is plenty of room to "go with the flow".

A lovely, picturesque walk will give you both a beautiful and lasting memory, but at the same time will not pressure either of you into being something which may take time getting used to.

Does that make sense?