so, I just noticed

DreamerGirl27

My immature posts tend to get the most action. At least, in this particular forum. I'm gonna check the other ones, because I find it hilarious.

If you all hate me so much, don't respond?

:lmao:

• Author
DreamerGirl27

No, it's definitely not just this forum. I happen to be a top poster in most of the other ones as well.

If all of you think I'm so immature, why do you keep giving me attention?

:lmao:

The same reason why people watch reality tv shows.

DreamerGirl27, you are a character. I'm not saying that you are made up, but you seem to be different from most people in an interesting way.

It's not often that one hears about a squeaky clean church girl who wants to find a hard rocker boyfriend that also happens to be squeaky clean himself.

dreamingoftigers

It's because I gravitate most to people who are blindly putting themselves in a position to get hurt.

• Author
DreamerGirl27
The same reason why people watch reality tv shows.

DreamerGirl27, you are a character. I'm not saying that you are made up, but you seem to be different from most people in an interesting way.

It's not often that one hears about a squeaky clean church girl who wants to find a hard rocker boyfriend that also happens to be squeaky clean himself.

Well...thanks? That's because I'm a squeaky clean rocker church girl. :)You can be cool and be Christian, just FYI.

It's like this...

Why does traffic slow down on the Opposite side of the freeway whenever there is a particularly bad accident?

Because everyone has to slow down and look......