Sex!

got a problem, have a new partner, and have trouble achieving fill erection, i achieve, but I guess due to nervousenss, lose it, when it comes to the point where i have to enter her. but I am very excited and all, and then we just masturbate each other,,,,is it normal, what should I do?

with my previous GF, i would get fully erect only after she would try giving me BJ, and then I would have intercourse. But this girl is little passive, and she wont get on top on me, and does not like blowing fully erect penis....what should I do!!!!!!

got a problem, have a new partner, and have trouble achieving fill erection, i achieve, but I guess due to nervousenss, lose it, when it comes to the point where i have to enter her. but I am very excited and all, and then we just masturbate each other,,,,is it normal, what should I do?

with my previous GF, i would get fully erect only after she would try giving me BJ, and then I would have intercourse. But this girl is little passive, and she wont get on top on me, and does not like blowing fully erect penis....what should I do!!!!!!