The-Amazing-Tony

Hey Tony, I gotta ask, how do you find the time to help out so much on here? You seem to take the time to not only respond to everyone looking for help, but give elaborate and detailed responses. For whatever topic I could think of for a messageboard, I would have gotten sick of answering questions with that much devotion maybe a week or two after starting.

Wait a minute, I got a new theory for the list. Could Tony be a testbench for a super-intelligent advisory AI from some Ivy League School of Psychology/Computer Science venture? If so, enough testing people, its perfect, now where do I buy a copy?

First, you wrote: "Hey Tony, I gotta ask, how do you find the time to help out so much on here?"

It's simple time management. The majority of people take far more time than is necessary to complete a task. I can run six errands in a little over an hour. If I give those identical six errands out randomly to six other people to perform, they will usually take between 4 and 6 hours to complete the SAME tasks...I just don't know why. Human beings are capable of doing anything and everything they desire if they just manage their time and their brains properly.

Next, you wrote: "For whatever topic I could think of for a messageboard, I would have gotten sick of answering questions."

I have been sick for a while. The Center for Disease Control in Atlanta, Ga. is working feverishly on new antibiotics since I have been through a number of existing ones without cure and existing bacterium are developing a strong resistance to them. I was last diagnosed with MSE, Motherboard Spongiform Encephalopathy or Mad Gate's Disease.

Next, you speculate: "Could Tony be a testbench for a super-intelligent advisory AI from some Ivy League School of Psychology/Computer Science venture?"

YOU ARE INCREDIBLE!!! You have discovered the true identity of Tony. You are an authentic and true genius in every sense of the word!!!

Finally, you write: "If so, enough testing people, its perfect, now where do I buy a copy?"

You can buy a copy from your nearest Firestone Tire dealer or anywhere Ford Internet Explorer's are sold. But do not run the program at speeds above 450 Mhz Pentium. Faster speeds could cause your computer to commit fatal errors and crash.

If you have further questions, call Customer Service, press #3, then press #2, then press #5, then #1 and hold for an operator to give you further assistance.

Thank you for your kind inquiry.