Would you contact OW?

looking4ansrs

My H had a one night stand that turned into an EA and lasted for several months. She(Ash) lives states away but they tried to hook up again the next month. That has been two years ago. He claims that they just talked about what was wrong in their other relationships and such, but I think it was probably more than that. I've learned a lot about him and our marriage since then but I still have questions. I really want to talk with her.

He didn't tell me about his affair until 14 months later when we were uncovering mine. Since his was so long ago we were focused on how I'd done wrong and I didn't get the chance to get my closure.

He has been in contact with my AP's spouse (Sue), asking her what kind of evidence that she's gotten from him and such. He even had me call her so that she could ask me questions. I was upset by it because of my own guilt but I feel I owe it to her. After all, I want the same courtesy.

So even though it’s not a tit-for-tat situation, I don't want to call Ash because he made me call Sue, he doesn't want me to contact her because she has moved on. I have forgiven her and am working on forgiving him, I just want ansrs.

Would you contact her anyway?