Sex Question

I perform oral on my GF, and afterwards she performs oral on me, but I want to stop at some point and proceed with intercourse, but she does not feel like it. SHould I just let her perform oral on me first, so she will want to engage in intercourse. I understand she needs time to recover after orgasm thru oral sex, but I dont like to orgasm thru oral, I like to be stimulated thru oral sex, and then proceed with intercourse. she seems to be enjoying oral only, so my question is should I not let her orgasm thru oral, so she shows some interest in intercourse?

thank you

I don't this is a matter you need to play psychology with. You need to tell her what you need and ask her what the most direct point is from A to C that will please her and accomodate you as well.

In the absense of talking to her, if oral sex is sufficient for her then you should not go there when you are interested in intercourse. However, you have set a pattern and I don't see how you will be able to avoid a discussion of this now.

If you are very understanding of her needs, she should reciprocate and a satisfactory compromise can be arrived at.