Want to keep seeing my FWB even though he doesn't like me?

• Author
Does it matter what he thinks? Do you think you have no respect?

I am the type of person who cares a lot about what other people think; always. Since I like him I care greatly about what he thinks. I think I have respect but I am also curious about how he feels about me.

Mr.Raindrop
I posted my question here http://www.loveshack.org/forums/showpost.php?p=3396916&postcount=8

I am not asking for guidance on how to deal with the situation but whether he will think that I have no respect for wanting to continue like this. I guess I forgot to post it in my first post.

As stated earlier in this thread, he will not. :p Sorry if that was a little blunt.

DreamerGirl27

I'm exactly like you in the fact that I am very antisocial, but I'd rather have nothing than a FWB situation. I refuse to go there. Because I know I will wind up where you are. I've been obsessing over my friend for a year and a half and just him touching my hand makes me all giddy. I will not let a FWB situation happen, and he won't even go there with me, which is probably a good thing.

I do however want to get married. I may slowly change my mind about that, because I'd rather be single than married to someone I don't find attractive and like. And right now...I don't find anyone attractive or like anyone but one guy.

So. I'd rather be alone. Than have to suffer the consequences of feelings after a FWB situation. It's bound to happen. That's why I won't let it.

Does he at least satisfy you sexually when you are together? Does he go down and you and make sure you have orgasms?

If you are satisfied and the sex is good, just be satisfied with the situation as it stands. He has no interest in a relationship with you. You claim to not want a relationship with him, but the feelings you relate here speak to the contrary.

• Author
Does he at least satisfy you sexually when you are together? Does he go down and you and make sure you have orgasms?

If you are satisfied and the sex is good, just be satisfied with the situation as it stands. He has no interest in a relationship with you. You claim to not want a relationship with him, but the feelings you relate here speak to the contrary.

Yeah, he does satisfy me. I guess what I mean is that I don't want a relationship with anyone but I "accidentally" like him now. I accept that he doesn't want to be with me.

I'm exactly like you in the fact that I am very antisocial, but I'd rather have nothing than a FWB situation. I refuse to go there. Because I know I will wind up where you are. I've been obsessing over my friend for a year and a half and just him touching my hand makes me all giddy. I will not let a FWB situation happen, and he won't even go there with me, which is probably a good thing.

I do however want to get married. I may slowly change my mind about that, because I'd rather be single than married to someone I don't find attractive and like. And right now...I don't find anyone attractive or like anyone but one guy.

So. I'd rather be alone. Than have to suffer the consequences of feelings after a FWB situation. It's bound to happen. That's why I won't let it.

I honestly don't think I would have feelings after repeated sex with just any random guy, like if I did it with an older obese man... no. I think there is something about this guy..