Need HELP ASAP

Ok so my boyfriend wants to take me to Boston for a night, Tuesday into Wednesday, I want to go so badly. We both live in NYC and need to get away. Im younger then him hes 24 im 19. My parents know all about him and we have been together for like 5 months. My parents are very protective of me and would never let me go.What parent would.. I already went with him for a weekend behind there back and pulled it off but for some reason Im nervous this timeI guess cause everything worked out so smoothly last time.. do u think can pull this off for a night and be back Wednesday?I know this will bring our realtionship to another level and I think we both need a night away, hmm what should I do.....I know im in love with this guy cause I have never lied to my parents before but something about me is like I know its worth it with him.......I guess i just feel guilty...

You always need to go with your feelings. That little voice inside of you is telling you NOT to take a trip this time...so don't do it. Your intuition is never wrong. There is a good reason you are nervous this time...honor your feelings.

I also disagree that deceiving your parents and taking an overnight trip will bring your relationship to a new level. If you can't take it to a new level right there in the Big Apple without lying to your parents, it's just not worth it.

There will be opportunities in the future when you can take overnight trips with your boyfriend without having to make up stories. The world is a different place now and your parents deserve to know exactly where you are and who you're with. This is pretty critical information for them to have in these times.

If this guy makes you feel OK about lying and deception towards your parents, then this guy is the WRONG guy for you!!!