:bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::mad: What the heck are they putting in the water? I am so sick of emotionally unavailable and commitment phobic men. They seem to haunt the dating sites like specters in a graveyard. Is they there any men out there that want something more? From my experience, NO WAY, JOSE! Don't get me wrong, I know not all men are obsessed with sex, but I do know most of them ARE. If they could lick their own cojones, they would. I'm not man bashing, although there are a few I'd like to smack with my baseball bat.:p If I had a quarter for every freakin' time one of those goofballs sent me an e-mail, telling me: "I've got a crush on you. I'd really like to kiss you." NO, DUH. My financial problems would clear up instantly. Am I just being a sniping B?:mad: Don't thinl so. What do you think, ladies. Are you tired of being pursued by dogs, who want one thing and one thing only? We are definitely worth more than that. Much more. When these idiots find out that we're not the hookers they imagined us to be, they also find out that they're not the studs we know they're not!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D No offense to all you NICE guys out there. I know that you exist and I know that you're not perched on some dating site, but MARRIED or COMMITTED. The ones that are perched there are telling you and 50 other broads the same thing. Almost like they have a script. Like telemarketers. Does anyone really like telemarketers? Man, that felt so good. Let me know what you think, LADIES.:eek: