Re: I need help...

Tony T

Give your entire life a good cleansing and get rid of both of these guys.

First, you have burned out on your old boyfriend. That would never happen if he was right for you and you were ready. Remember, the heat of passion doesn't last forever. After you are around someone for a while, you enter a comfortable, companionate and respectful tier of the relationship. That's what commitments are all about. But you were not happy after five years so you have to move on.

The guy at work is an immature, first class jerk to do what he did. He isn't worth giving the time of day to. The things he did, especially talking to your ex about your sexual acitivity with him, showed he is a lowlife scumbag who doesn't deserve another second of your time.

Don't quit your job though. You knew ahead of time there would be big risks. Just proudly go to work and ignore this guy and the gossip he spreads. If you don't let it bother you, it will cease quickly.

I urge you to pay attention to the guys you date and find someone with a lot more class and integrity that this co-worker bum. You really deserve great happiness. But also keep in mind that it's extremely rare to keep a very high level of passion and creativity in a relationship as it ages unless you do a lot of work each and every day. Be prepared to work your way into a very comfortable partnership in time...with the right person.

This is only my advice to you for your consideration. You may want to try to salvage one of these relationships and I wish you great luck. But I don't think it can happen considering the circumstances and also the character of your co-worker guy friend.

I agree with Tony. Don't try to force the issue if the feelings aren't there. The co-worker sounds like a loser to do what he did and things will never be the same with your boyfriend.

Give your entire life a good cleansing and get rid of both of these guys. First, you have burned out on your old boyfriend. That would never happen if he was right for you and you were ready. Remember, the heat of passion doesn't last forever. After you are around someone for a while, you enter a comfortable, companionate and respectful tier of the relationship. That's what commitments are all about. But you were not happy after five years so you have to move on.

The guy at work is an immature, first class jerk to do what he did. He isn't worth giving the time of day to. The things he did, especially talking to your ex about your sexual acitivity with him, showed he is a lowlife scumbag who doesn't deserve another second of your time. Don't quit your job though. You knew ahead of time there would be big risks. Just proudly go to work and ignore this guy and the gossip he spreads. If you don't let it bother you, it will cease quickly. I urge you to pay attention to the guys you date and find someone with a lot more class and integrity that this co-worker bum. You really deserve great happiness. But also keep in mind that it's extremely rare to keep a very high level of passion and creativity in a relationship as it ages unless you do a lot of work each and every day. Be prepared to work your way into a very comfortable partnership in time...with the right person. This is only my advice to you for your consideration. You may want to try to salvage one of these relationships and I wish you great luck. But I don't think it can happen considering the circumstances and also the character of your co-worker guy friend.