met wonderful girl but she digs me and other guy.

hey ppl.

to briefly explain,i met a great girl at a friends party and we managed to get drunk and have fun together.we both found the other attractive and we made out.lol.

next day,i talked to her via Messenger and we carried on where we left off.we had so much.i asked if i could hang out and she said yea.

we had fun hanging out and we kissed a few times again.i was so happy but didnt want to get ahead of myself.

heres the tough bit,she told me that she had the hots for someone as well as me.she said that she was telling me to be truthful and said sorry multiple times and said she felt awful.she said i would b wrong to not know about it.she did say that she does like me.

i saw her again this weekend and said that i was angry but that we should remain friends.i asked her if anything had happened wit the other guy and she said no.

my impression is that a relationship with her at the moment wouldnt work,as shes digging this other guy.however she doesnt know if this other guy digs her.i think its best if i remain friends but what should i do should she find that this guy doesnt like her(if that happens).

btw...im not going to hang round for her.if i meet someone else,i wil go for it rather than wait for her.just so you no.

any advice?have i done that rite thing?

I should just play your own game and forget about the other guy. If you want to be with this girl, then just have a good time with her and show her that you are a great guy, blah, blah.

I don't think it's set in stone anywhere what the appropriate length of time to spend on this is, but that's how I would play it, and if she picks the other guy at any stage, then call it a day. As to whether he rejects her - that wouldn't make a difference to me because I wouldn't want to be thought of as the 'next best thing', her having not got the guy she wanted.