Action Date Ideas

:( The girl I've been talking to is very active...likes adventure (i.e. Skydiving, Rollercoasters, etc.) Need some good 2nd date ideas for this type of personality that aren't too $$$. Weather has been too cold to do outside activities lately. Any ideas??

Dress up like a mugger, steal her purse in public, have her chase after you and when she catches up, take off your skicap and go, "Surprise! How'd you like our second date?"

tattoomytoe

what about ice skating? or go to an adult arcade-with beer and all.

MustBeGoingCrazy

Well, if she's into extreme type things, see if there is a skate park in your area, and go there :) Even if neither of you know how to skate, you can just chill and watch others doing it (while not falling down from trying yourselves!)

Alternately, try ice skating, hiking (I don't know of your geographical features, but there are bound to be some nature reserves / preserves / "stuff like this" in your area that you could drive out to for a day's worth of hiking, maybe with a picnic or other type lunch along the way), go swimming at a rec-center in the area, etc.

Or take her paintballing. Nothing more exhilerating than shooting down enemies together (or getting shot up together)-- It's quite a rush. It isn't *too* expensive, just check your area for places and ask about prices.

tattoomytoe

Lazer tag...it is fun! i know it is kinda corny with all the kids, but blasting them all is sooo fun!!

Smart man!

Were you already aware that "extreme" dates are highly recommended for first dates?

Apparently, it has something to do with the adrenalin rush and physical activity that helps two people who are just getting to know each other bond.

Have you ever tried rock climbing? There are a few indoor climbing walls in your area depending on your budget. Later, you can take this activity outside once you've mastered your skills.

http://www.centralparknyc.org/17613/33025

MustBeGoingCrazy

Lazer tag is more frustrating than anything, half the shots don't register, and the ones that would are half the time blocked by kids taking off their vests and sitting on them.

This is the one advantage of paintball-- everyone who gets shot.. gets shot :)

It's a little more cost effective to go lazer tagging though, I'll give you that. There is a local place (Indianapolis) that has something called "Ten Buck Tuesday" where you pay $10, and you get in for the whole night (6p-11p). Perhaps if you're in a tight $ bind, you could swing into such a place for this type of a deal (as they likely have their own version), and then go to a dinner afterwards?

It would certainly be interesting, most people don't go on mid-week dates, might add a little something to the mix, rather than the usual "It's saturday, where are we going this time?" :)

Originally posted by UCFKevin

Dress up like a mugger, steal her purse in public, have her chase after you and when she catches up, take off your skicap and go, "Surprise! How'd you like our second date?"

I thought this was HILARIOUS!!!!