Ex called crying wtf

Been sick and she know she has been worried.

she called 4 times to see how I am and started crying.

I asked what is wrong and she would not tell me and said she was worried about me.

She said thanks for bee there for me she said and she will always be there for me.

WTF

Been sick and she know she has been worried.

she called 4 times to see how I am and started crying.

I asked what is wrong and she would not tell me and said she was worried about me.

She said thanks for bee there for me she said and she will always be there for me.

WTF

Magnificent!!!!!

she is using you! you feel better by shearing or seeing her and she's washing herself from you a step at a time!

read my other post i believe it was yoru thread.

also

she isnt sick

she isnt sick

she isnt sick

this is her saftey net behavior !

trust me !

• Author

yes and thank you for your post but I was sick not her because I believe you thought she was sick or am I mistaken

you are mistaken

she's acting concerned about you now because you are sick in order to make herself feel better.

She just had a moment of weekness like all of us, there is nothing underhanded about it. Just continue trying to progress till the point of indifference

She just had a moment of weekness like all of us, there is nothing underhanded about it. Just continue trying to progress till the point of indifference

maybe , maybe not .... depending on the individual and or GUILT/ FEAR OF ABANDONMENT !

nana841121

That exes behaved like this doesn't show they are villains or bad people.

They are just weak and deceitful

Forgive and forget

TaraMaiden

Unfortunately, countless threads on here would contradict you.

TaraMaiden

You need to progress to:

At least she still contacts me and I don't really give a damn about her.

• Author

Something I would like to mention is that in the start was G.I.G.S form her and then turned it against me

TaraMaiden
How could that help us getting back together?

It won't.

You're never going to get back together again.

Her actions and what she has said, should tell you that, like a fog-horn. You guys are split. There's no going back, there is no getting her back.

you really need to see this, realise this and accept it.

if she wanted to get back with you - she would have made it clear.

"Breadcrumbs" are for her benefit - to make her feel better about her actions, not to make you feel better.

hearing from her hasn't made you feel any better, has it?

That's because she didn't WANT to make you feel better. She was just easing her own conscience.

Something I would like to mention is that in the start was G.I.G.S form her and then turned it against me

So?

The circumstances are irrelevant.

The fact is, and the fact remains that IT'S OVER.

No matter what 'was' - it lsn't any more.

• Author

I see you are so absolute like you can know the future.

Every relationship is different and every person is different.

I just had a call form a friend his wife left him with the kid 7 years ago and now she wants back.

I agree what we had is over but that does not mean you cant have something better....

TaraMaiden

Yeah great.:rolleyes:

Please go on.

prove me wrong.

But I'll bet you anything you like - I'm not.

You only have to cruise this board to know that the reason I'm right, is because it's been proven time and time and time again that this is what happens.

So - no, don't take my word for it.

And no, I don't know the future.

But experience tells me you're on a hiding to nothing.

Knock yourself out.....

Good luck with that.... ;)

dontinababy

[email protected]

Hello Dear,

My name is Tina i saw you profile today and became intrested in you and i want you to contact me back through my private email([email protected])

here so that i can give you my photo for you to know whom i am,and remember that distance or colour doesn't matter anything but love matters allot in life,am waiting for your reply.

OK

Tina

threebyfate

It isn't uncommon for exes to come back. Every single ex I've had has come back.

The question is, do you want them back? People usually split for good reason and unless those incompatibilities get magically cured, most often they recur causing another break up.

• Author
Yeah great.:rolleyes:

Please go on.

prove me wrong.

But I'll bet you anything you like - I'm not.

You only have to cruise this board to know that the reason I'm right, is because it's been proven time and time and time again that this is what happens.

So - no, don't take my word for it.

And no, I don't know the future.

But experience tells me you're on a hiding to nothing.

Knock yourself out.....

Good luck with that.... ;)

Most likely you are right but you dont need to be so absolute on things, thats what i am trying to say.

There are numerous threads here of exes giving the indications that mine is and came back and on the other hand did not.

Not all is Black & White in this world....

TaraMaiden
Most likely you are right but you dont need to be so absolute on things, thats what i am trying to say.

There are numerous threads here of exes giving the indications that mine is and came back and on the other hand did not.

Not all is Black & White in this world....

There is no middle ground, grey area here.

You either get back together (black) or you don't (white).

You either get back together, or you don't (absolute).

What about the 'indications given on numerous threads', has resulted in their getting back together - and staying together?

find me 10 threads where people got back together permanently, then find me 10 who didn't.

I'll wait. :)

• Author

As I said you are mostly right but you are too bitter and you are not doing anyone any good of posting threads or comments with personal issues behind them.

Posts should be posted on the base of helping users, your posts are somewhat biased and I have noticed other posts.

I had an ex that came back after 6 years.

People get back together every day, even in my family people got back and are happier than before.

Now as you said she might not come back and I agree, she might come and it might not work at the end but still is worth the try....